Home for the weekend, well Algona actually to stay with Pat and Em in their new house. Ben was going to a Jack Johnson concert in Wisconsin with 2 of his buddies so I loaded up Marley and headed north. When I got to Em's I got the tour and she showed me the room I'd be staying in and on the bed was a card, which I thought was strange. I left it and we went to eat lunch then took Hannah and Hunter to the pool for the afternoon. Chad, Jen and dad were gone on a Harley ride.
After the pool we hung out at Em's for a while before heading to Whittemore to meet up with the bikers and have some dinner. I decided to open this card that was sitting on my bed, it was a "Congratulations to the new addition to the family" card, how the heck did she know?! Well I guess both Chad and Emilie had figured out my secret. They discussed it over drinks the night before I arrived and when Emilie asked mom, mom of course can't lie so she gave it away without even saying anything!
It was nice to finally be able to talk about it with my family, they were all very excited! The next week was my first doctor's appointment so I was a little worried and nervous, but telling my family was comforting and I knew they'd be there for us no matter what happened!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment