After getting the go ahead at my last Drs. appointment in March we were plesently surprised on May 23rd. It was a Friday morning just like any other, I got up to get ready for work and while in the shower thought hmm I don't remember getting my period this month. Then trying to remeber the last one I had gotten. After getting out of the shower I contiplated taking a test just to be sure, afterall we had plans for the weekend and I just wanted to be sure.
Well after the oh so long 5 minutes, sure enough 2 pink lines on the stick. At first I was confused, let down, thinking 2 lines crap not pregnant. Then I look at the box, look at the lines, read the directions 2 or 3 times OMG 2 lines is a good thing!!! Quick what do I do, Ben is downstairs finishing his breakfast sure to be up soon to jump in the shower. I run around to find a piece of paper and a pen and scribble a note "Your going to be a daddy!" I put the note with the pee stick on his bathroom counter. I run back to my bathroom and continue getting ready and sure enough up the stairs he comes and walks into his bathroom, by this time I'm peeking out from my bathroom. I hear him set his coffee cup down on the counter then he walks out of his bathroom holding the pee stick! We hug and kiss, quite possibly the greatest moment you can share with your spouse, well so far!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment