The weekend we found out the exciting news was Memorial Day weekend. My whole family was coming to town! Adam and Andi were flying in from Georgia on Friday afternoon for a family friend's wedding. Mom and Dad were coming down on Saturday for the wedding in Ames and Chad and Jen, Em and Pat were scheduled to arrive on Sunday for a BBQ at our house.
Friday night went pretty smooth, Adam and Andi were at the rehersal dinner so by the time they got to our house it was later in the evening. I was drinking cherry 7up, they thought with Vodka in it! I thought I was doing pretty good, but Ben told me I needed to drink more than 1 glass per hour!!!
Saturday at the wedding I was drinking cranberry sprite with a lime, pretty sneaky with the lime! No one suspected a thing. Sunday was the real test, it was hot out we were sitting outside everyone was drinking beer because what else does my family drink?! My drink of choice lemonade, they were told it was a smoothie (vodka lemonade).
Well I made it through, one weekend down 2 more with family to go!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment