Friday, December 12, 2008

sleep deprived already?!

Now I know why I'm so tired, I think I got about 4 hours of sleep last night! I was up at 3 to go to the bathroom then I tossed and turned from then on, I know I saw 4:00, and 5:30...I'm starting to get really uncomfortable too can't bend over, roll over or even sit-up in bed. And babe is up w/ me whenever I get up in the middle of the night - little shit is kicking and moving at all hours of the night. I think I'm starting to get into the cranky complaining phase of this, I've always heard mother's-to-be say how ready they are to be done w/ their pregnancy and I always wondered why, I'm now starting to understand. Don't get me wrong, I've loved the whole experience I'm just ready for the end result!!!

1 comment:

Sandy Ulrich said...

This is my favorite post...it's so true! I know where you're at! Cute pictures too...you are such an adorable mom-to-be!