Today was our first baby shower! We got lot's of great stuff - thanks everyone! I hosted the baby shower at our house, just thought it would be easier to have all the gifts here plus everyone got to see the nursery. We had a great turn out, a lot of fun and a lot of cute soft snuggly things. After this weekend I think I can officially say that we're ready for baby, it's becoming very real and now that I see all the cute blankets and outfits I'm really ready for baby Batten to make his/her grand entrance into the world. We still have 7 weeks left though and s/he needs to cook a little longer in there before greeting us :)

Grandma Sadler, mommy-to-be and aunt Em

Pack n play from Grandma and Grandpa Sadler

isn't it cute? The little bassinet vibrates, lights-up and plays different nature sounds.

Mommy-to-be with aunt Joy and cousin Becky a.k.a. the shower committee! We're all Batten's by marriage.

One of my very best friends Deanna with mommy-to-be.

everyone want's a picutre of the profile!

Grammy Batten (she doesn't want to be called Grandma) mommy-to-be and aunt Megan.

Mommy and aunt Megs.
No comments:
Post a Comment