Friday, December 19, 2008

Daycare - check!

Finally, our search for daycare is over! I guess the 3rd time really is a charm. We actually had 2 daycare interviews set-up for last night, but cancelled the 2nd one b/c the first was so perfect. Plus the 2nd one currently has a 3 week old and way too many 3 year olds!

The one we're going with, Sherri is just starting her daycare. She has a 4 month old son and is not looking for a lot of kids to watch, she only wants 3 or 4 including her own! It's been so hard to find someone w/out a lot of kids and w/out other newborns. I want our newborn to be the only one!

We were instantly impressed, I'm pretty confident in our judge of character. She has an open door policy, so we can pop in un-announced - she also wants us to the bring the baby over and just hang out so the baby can get acquainted w/ her, her son and their home.

What a relief to have that off our to-do list! Next up - baptism classes.

No comments: