Thursday, February 5, 2009
Baby Batten has arrived!
Ella Margaret Batten was born on February 1, 2009 at 12:45 pm weighing 7 lbs. 8 0zs. and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. Mom woke-up in the early hours of Sunday, Feb. 1st w/ some cramping, which soon turned into contractions. We started timing them at about 1:40 a.m. and watched them go from 5 minutes apart to 3 minutes apart pretty quickly. So we called the Doc and headed to the hospital. We arrived around 4:30, no the hospital isn't that far only about 8 miles actually. Anyway, checked in around 4:30 a.m. and went from there. I was progressing right along on my own, when the Doc showed up I was dilated to 6 cm and we decided to break my water. From there I just kept progressing until I reached 10 cm, pushed for 3 hours and now we have the most beautiful baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment