This weekend we finished up our shopping at Babies R Us, we've only had 1 baby shower and we still needed a lot of stuff for when the baby comes. We got our travel system, huge relief among $500 worth of other baby stuff, who knew such a tiny little thing needed so much? Now I can truly say that I'm ready whenever the baby decides s/he's ready! Ben even put the base in the car so all we have to do is grab the car seat when it's time. It's so cute too, I have it sitting here in the den w/ the bundle me in it all ready to go, all it needs is a tiny healthy beautiful little baby!
Tomorrow night we have our first of two baptism classes and Wed. I have my 36 week Dr. appointment - hopefully they tell me I'm dialated or effaced or something...actually I'm still okay w/ being pregnant I've loved it! I know I'm going to miss my belly, not as much as I'll love holding our new baby I'm sure!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment