Wednesday, September 17, 2008

5 months








Wow how time flies! Here we are at 5 months, 4 days and 6 additional pounds (me, not the baby - the baby is only 13 ozs). I shouldn't have bragged about not gaining any weight at my last appointment, I blame our trip to Mexico and the full 3 meals a day. Oh well, I'm not worried about it, I'm enjoying myself! Today we had another ultrasound and got these new pics. of baby Batten. Everything looks good and we're still on track with January 31st, even though the Dr. mentioned Feb. 4th so don't be surprised if s/he doesn't make her debut until February. Grandpa Bill would be happy, the 4th is his birthday! After seeing the baby today I think we've both changed our minds and think we may be having a boy now. It's one or the other right! We'll be happy with either, we just want a healthy baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, it's cool and cute how you post this baby pics :)

mmm i don't know who you are but congrats for the baby!

greets from mexico :)

byebye
chriztian